Wednesday, April 5, 2023

You ARE Salt (Sermon preached 5 February 2023)

I’ve decided that I’m not going to really preach today – at least, not in the classic sense. I’m just going to do show and tell.

 

Does anyone know what this is? This is a salt cellar. It was given to me this past Christmas – I’ve never had one before, and now I’m so glad I do! So here’s what’s great about my salt cellar. It just sits on the counter – it’s very stable, hard to knock over. Open it up and you can take just a pinch or you can scoop out a whole tablespoon full – or more! It’s really easy to refill.

 

Now, I tend to take salt for granted. I’m not one of those people who craves it – give me sweet over salty any day. But in fact salt is truly amazing stuff. And a little goes a long way...(read more)





No comments:

Post a Comment